Drug Test - Los Angeles, CA
In Los Angeles, CA, Health Street provides drug tests for employers and individuals at 16 drug testing centers. You can register for drug tests on our website. Testing options include a wide range of drug panels such as Department of Transportation (DOT) and non-DOT urine drug tests, breath alcohol tests, EtG alcohol tests, and hair follicle drug tests. Once you pick your test, simply choose the best clinic location that meets your needs, and register online.
Whether you need drug and alcohol testing for your employees, yourself, or a family member, rest assured with Health Street. We'll send a barcode authorization by text and email, along with a map to the clinic address. Test results are fast, reviewed by our Medical Review Officer (an MRO), and reported safely and securely online. You can also call (213) 410-4098 with any questions.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Suite 203 & 204
Drug Testing at our Los Angeles CA clinics:
Health Street has the largest selection of drug testing and employment screening services in Los Angeles. Employers can access our services to set up a drug free workplace, families can get court ordered drug testing, and attorneys and private individuals can register for non-DOT drug tests, Department of Transportation (DOT) drug tests, and more.
Available Drug Testing Panels and Methods
- Learn about our Hair Follicle Drug Tests
- See a full list of our Urine Drug Testing services, including:
- Choose from our Alcohol Testing options (such as breathalyzer, EtG test, or PEth blood alcohol)
- About our Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Learn about Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance with 46 CFR Part 40:
Employee Drug Testing: eResults Portal for Employers
Business users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. When logged in, human resources and other company executives can manage their drug testing program to help maintain a drug free business, including:
- ⇾ Register for drug screenings for reasons such as: pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion.
- ⇾ Find a drug test clinic in Los Angeles CA or pick from our lab testing locations anywhere in the United States; you can order your test online, view results, and check status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and background screening
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random drug testing pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
StaffGlass™ is backed up by world class customer service, available by phone over 12 hours per day, Monday through Friday.
About Health Street's Los Angeles CA clinics:Health Street has provided drug testing in Los Angeles, California since August of 2011. From then until now, our Los Angeles facilities have completed 573 drug tests for local and nationwide employers.
Marijuana Usage and Legal Framework in Los AngelesLos Angeles is right at the heart of the evolving marijuana laws. Los Angeles is one of the nation's largest cities in the biggest state: LA County has a population of about 10.1 million. On November 2016, a statewide proposition was passed, which legalized marijuana for recreational and medical use. In 2017, Proposition 64 came into play and the laws were changed in California. Before the new law was passed, from 2011 to 2015, marijuana use increased for all age groups. From 2014 to 2016, 32% of young adults reported using marijuana in the last year. As you can see, marijuana was already being used by a growing amount of the population well before - and perhaps before - legalization. Health Street offers a full slate of "no THC drug testing panels" that exclude THC screening; these are perfect for California employers who wish to exclude marijuana from their pre-employment testing.
Business in L.A. Beyond HollywoodCalifornia has long been known as a place of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. Widely known as the home to Hollywood, Los Angeles is no less a center for culture, business, and trade. It is the largest manufacturing center on the West Coast, it has a huge financial and banking center, and it has one of the largest retail markets in the US. Since 2003, Los Angeles has had over 500,000 workers in the manufacturing business, including apparel, electronic products such as computers, and furniture. There has been a vast economic expansion in LA over the past several years. However, the bounty hasn't spread to all; the average worker here makes $53,000/year.
Life and Cost of Living Concerns in LALife in Los Angeles changes wherever you go. If you go to Beverly Hills, expect beautiful streets, palm trees, mansions, and all the amenities that come in a luxury neighborhood. Surprisingly, the majority of the coveted homes are rented, perhaps due to the high cost of home ownership and the transient lifestyle of many Hollywood stars. Contrasting with the glamour of Beverly HIlls, Santa Monica, and Hollywood, there are many other neighborhoods where the poverty rate is high. Crime and gang violence continue to be a threat to the youth of LA.
Los Angeles CA DNA TestingHealth Street also offers DNA and paternity tests in Los Angeles CA.
Clinic Hours and Information
Some of the Neighborhoods that we serve around Los Angeles
- Santa Monica
- Sherman Oaks
- Woodland Hills
- Highland Park
- Boyle Heights
- Skid Row
- “U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: Los Angeles County, California; California.” Census Bureau QuickFacts, www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/losangelescountycalifornia,ca/PST045218.
- “Impact of Marijuana Use.” SAPC Data Brief, Mar. 2019, publichealth.lacounty.gov/sapc/MDU/MDBrief/MarijuanaBriefFinal.pdf.
- “Los Angeles Is One of the Best Places to Live in America.” U.S. News & World Report, U.S. News & World Report, realestate.usnews.com/places/california/los-angeles.