12 Panel Drug Test
Our 12 Panel Drug Test screens for the basic drugs found in a 10 panel with the added screening an expanded opiate class (e.g., Oxycontin, Percocet, Hydrocodone, and Oxycodone) as well as an expanded amphetamine class that includes Ecstasy, Molly, and MDMA.
If you’re looking for a thorough drug test that will cover all the common street drugs and then some a 12-panel drug test gives you the best value. This test is a great solution for employers who require more aggressive pre-employment drug screening.
What does a 12-panel drug test for?
- Marijuana (THC, cannabinoids)
- Phencyclidine (PCP – angel dust)
- Amphetamines (including methamphetamines)
- Basic Opiates (including heroin, morphine, and codiene)
- Benzodiazapenes (including valium, xanax)
- Methaqualone (quaaludes)
- Expanded amphetamines MDMA/6AM (Ecstasy, Molly)
- Expanded opiates (including painkillers like percodan, percoset, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hyrdocodone)
- 12 Panel drug test can be done with urine or hair follicle collection.
How it Works
- Register Online or By Phone
- Visit a Health Street Clinic
- Get Your Fast, Accurate Results