Drug Test - San Diego, CA
Whether you're drug testing your employees, yourself, or a family member, just choose your test and pick a laboratory testing location. A registration barcode will be sent to you immediately (or to the person you specify). A map to the drug testing location and GPS directions will be linked to the barcode. Test results are fast, accurate, and reported securely in our online portal.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Suite 201 Suite 201
Suite 204 Suite A102
Drug Testing at our San Diego CA clinics:Health Street has the largest selection of drug testing and employment screening services in San Diego. Employers can access our services to set up a drug free workplace, families can get court ordered drug testing, and attorneys and private individuals can register for non-DOT drug tests, Department of Transportation (DOT) drug tests, and more.
Available Testing Methods
- Learn about our Hair Follicle Drug Tests
- See a full list of our Urine Drug Testing services, including:
- Choose from our Alcohol Testing options (such as breathalyzer, EtG test, or PEth blood alcohol)
- About our Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Learn about Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance:
Employee Drug Testing: eResults Portal for EmployersBusiness users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. When logged in, human resources and other company executives can manage their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Register for drug screenings for reasons such as: pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion.
- ⇾ Find a drug test clinic in San Diego CA or pick from our lab testing locations anywhere in the United States; you can order your test online, view results, and check status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's San Diego CA clinics:The first drug test Health Street performed in San Diego, California was back in January of 2012. Since then, our San Diego clinic locations have completed 591 local drug screenings for our nationwide business clients. Last year alone, we completed 116 tests here.
Opiate Use Reduction in San DiegoSan Diego, CA, with a population of 1.4 million, is the 8th largest city in the United States. Nationally, the average amount of opioid prescriptions is 58.7/100 persons. In California, however, medical providers wrote opioid prescription at a rate of just 39.5 per 100 persons, the lowest rate in the country. The rate of overdose deaths has also been decreasing, now standing at 2.8 per 100,000 persons. Clearly, California has taken a stand against substance abuse by attempting to reduce unnecessary painkiller prescriptions, and just as clearly, it's making a difference.
The Biomedical Boom In San DiegoBiomedical employment is on the rise in San Diego. In 2016, there were over 10,000 jobs in the field, with over 300 firms, and an average salary of approximately $115,000. This somewhat small medical field controls about 10 percent of the job market, and is continuously expanding. It has also led to innovation. A startup named Hybritech found one of the first diagnostic tests for prostate cancer here in San Diego. Many other incredible things have also originated in the wonderful city of San Diego. "The City in Motion" has many great things to offer.
The Natural Beauty of San DiegoSan Diego is quite possibly the American city with the strongest ties to nature. Whether it's the zoo or La Jolla Cove, San Diego's natural destinations have a beauty that is rarely found in a major metropolis. Balboa Park, at 1,200 acres, houses an array of museums, gardens, and theaters, plus the incredible and world famous San Diego Zoo. It isn't known as "America's Finest City" for nothing!
San Diego CA DNA TestingHealth Street also offers DNA and paternity tests in San Diego CA.
Clinic Hours and Information
Some of the Neighborhoods that we serve around San Diego
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Downtown San Diego
- Little Italy
- Pacific Beach
- Mission Beach
- Mission Valley
- Point Loma
- North Park
- Mira Mesa
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. “California Opioid Summary.” NIDA, 29 Mar. 2019, www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids/opioid-summaries-by-state/california-opioid-summary.
- Horn, Jonathan. “What Are San Diego's 13 Biggest Industries?” Tribune, San Diego Union-Tribune, 21 Sept. 2016, www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sdut-san-diegos-13-biggest-industries-and-what-they-pay-2012dec25-htmlstory.html.
- “San Diego Is One of the Best Places to Live in America.” U.S. News & World Report, U.S. News & World Report, realestate.usnews.com/places/california/san-diego.