Drug Test - Worcester, MA
Whether you're drug testing your employees, yourself, or a family member, just choose your test and pick a laboratory testing location. A registration barcode will be sent to you immediately (or to the person you specify). A map and GPS directions will be linked to the barcode. Test results are fast, accurate, and reported securely in our online portal.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Suite G2 Suite G2
Types of Drug Tests at our Worcester MA clinics:In Worcester, Health Street offers the widest variety and selection of drug tests anywhere, which allows you to choose from any panel you wish, with rapid results or sent to our lab, using a urine sample or a hair sample. Most of our tests have an option to add alcohol or remove THC from the screening, so that we can always meet your specific requirements.
The number of urine drug testing services and drug screening panels that we offer means that you can test for nearly any drug.
The most basic test we offer is a 5 Panel Drug Test - $75, which tests for:
- ⇾ Cocaine
- ⇾ Marijuana (THC, cannabinoids, weed)
- ⇾ Phencyclidine (PCP – angel dust)
- ⇾ Amphetamines (Adderall, Ritalin, methamphetamines)
- ⇾ Basic Opiates (heroin, morphine, codeine)
- ⇾ Benzodiazepines (Valium, Klonopin, Xanax)
- ⇾ Barbiturates
- ⇾ Methadone
- ⇾ Propoxyphene
***12 Panel - Comprehensive Urine Test***
When asked, we often recommend the 12 Panel Drug Test - $149because it is a well rounded test that screens for common opioids and esctasy, including:
- ⇾ MDMA/6AM (Ecstasy, Molly)
- ⇾ Expanded opiate class: Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Vicodan, Percocet, Oxycontin)
- ⇾ Meperidine (Demerol)
- ⇾ Tramadol
- ⇾ Buprenorphine (Suboxone)
- ⇾ Fentanyl
Alcohol Drug TestsAlcohol use can be detected by our Worcester MA facilities. You can select our EtG test for alcohol (which has a 3 day look-back), or add it to any of our drug tests. Choose the alcohol drug testing that looks back at the specific period of time that matters to you:
- ⇾ Breath Alcohol Tests: choose this if alcohol use is suspected on the job and as a standard after an accident. You can register to bring the staff to us, or request that we dispatch a mobile drug testing technician to come on-site in the Worcester MA region for emergencies.
- ⇾ Alcohol EtG Tests are good for looking back at alcohol consumption over 3 days; we also offer a 12 hour test.
- ⇾ PEth Blood Alcohol tests go back 3 weeks.
- ⇾ Hair EtG Test is a hair alcohol test that looks back at a 3 month period.
DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing - Worcester MADOT Drug and Alcohol Tests
Our Worcester facilities have technicians certified to perform DOT drug testing and breath alcohol tests. Random Pool Membership is offered, and members get discounted pricing on DOT drug tests. And because we know that many Worcester businesses and residents are involved with shipping or maritime in one way or another, we help you comply with the strict USCG drug testing regulations. We have a pre-set DOT package specifically tailored just for the USCG (US Coast Guard) Drug Testing requirements. It includes everything you need from the SAMHSA lab to the MRO signed USCG-719P report.
Hair Follicle Drug Testing Worcester MA ✂Hair Follicle Drug Tests and Screening Services go back up to 90 days. We do these at our Worcester facilities with a small hair sample from the scalp or body.
Additional services from Employers: StaffGlass™Employers get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. Once logged in, business users can:
- ⇾ Register for drug or alcohol tests and pick clinics nationwide; view results and status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for occupational health services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's Worcester MA clinics:Health Street has provided drug testing in Worcester, Massachusetts since June of 2011. From then until now, our Worcester facilities have completed 135 drug tests for local and nationwide employers.
Drug Abuse Statistics and Trends in Worcester MAThe city of Worcester has 9 colleges and universities and the current population is estimated to be approximately 184,000, making it the second largest city in Massachusetts (Parks & Recreation, City Of Worcester). Synthetic opioids are on the rise in the state of Massachusetts. In 2012, the state reported 67 deaths related to synthetic opioids compared to 1,550 in 2016. These synthetics can be 100 times more powerful than morphine and have proven they are dangerous to society. Morevoer, 45% of all opiod overdose deaths nationally are related to synthetics (NIDA). Finally, it is well known that the entire New England region is suffering disproportionately from the opiate epidemic; clearly, Worcester has it's hands full battling this issue.
Worcester MA DNA TestingHealth Street also offers DNA and paternity tests in Worcester MA.
Clinic Hours and Information
Neighborhoods In and Around Worcester That We Cover
- Indian Lake East
- Great Brook Valley
- Newton Square
- Franklin Plantation
- Indian Hill
- Columbus Park
- University Park
- City of Worcester, MA. “Quick Facts.” Parks & Recreation | City of Worcester, MA, www.worcesterma.gov/quick-facts.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. “Massachusetts Opioid Summary.” NIDA, 28 Feb. 2018, www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids/opioid-summaries-by-state/massachusetts-opioid-summary.