Drug Test - Portland, OR
Whether you're testing for substance abuse among your employees, yourself, or a family member, it couldn't be easier. We'll send a barcode authorization by text and email, along with a map to the clinic address. Test results are fast, reviewed by our Medical Review Officer (an MRO), and reported safely and securely online. You can also call (971) 266-4489 with any questions.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Drug Testing at our Portland OR clinics:Health Street has the largest selection of drug and alcohol testing and employment screening services in Portland. Employers can access our services to set up a drug free workplace, families can get court ordered drug testing, and attorneys and private individuals can register for non-DOT drug tests, Department of Transportation (DOT) drug tests, and more.
Available Testing Methods
- Learn about our Hair Follicle Drug Tests
- See a full list of our Urine Drug Testing services, including:
- Choose from our Alcohol Testing options (such as breathalyzer, EtG test, or PEth blood alcohol)
- About our Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Learn about Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance:
Employee Drug Testing: eResults Portal for EmployersBusiness users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. When logged in, human resources and other company executives can manage their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Register for drug screenings for reasons such as: pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion.
- ⇾ Find a drug test clinic in Portland OR or pick from our lab testing locations anywhere in the United States; you can order your test online, view results, and check status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's Portland OR clinics:Health Street has provided drug testing in Portland, Oregon since April of 2012. From then until now, our Portland facilities have completed 198 drug tests for local and nationwide employers.
Meth and the Homeless in PortlandThough heroin is one of the biggest drugs abused in the Portland area, Meth takes the prize and the most dangerous in town. Timothy Ferrell, a homeless man that lives outside of a church, claims that on the streets, "you can buy anything with a $20 bag of meth." On the streets, syringes are scattered on the ground everywhere. Methamphetamine usage is closely to homelessness; for Portland to address the drug abuse, they must combat the homelessness problem simultaneously.
High Tech Sector in PortlandPortland has a very large high tech industry, with 2018 hiring the highest it's been in 12 years. In the past ten years, the software side of the technology industry has grown by over fifty percent. Companies like Elemental, Puppet, Jama Software, and 1,700 other businesses employ a vast amount of the metro population. Oregon's total tech industry output was $25.4 billion. Moreover, the tech boom feeds the manufacturing industry as well, producing the specialty metal fabrications needed for electronic devices.
Drunk Myths and LegendsOne of the coolest things about Portland isn't something that's necessarily true; rather a myth told by the bars and clubs there. It is rumored that old Portlanders would kidnap drunks from various clubs and force them to work as sailors on ships that were headed to China. Known as "Shanghaiing", the tunnels used to sneak them in are now haunted with the ghosts of those that spent all of their time trapped on the ships. Urban legends like these are always interesting to hear about!
Portland OR DNA TestingHealth Street also offers DNA and paternity tests in Portland OR.
Clinic Hours and Information
Neighborhoods In and Around Portland That We Cover
- Pearl District
- Mount Tabor
- South Waterfront
- Rose City Park
- St. Johns
- Cathedral Park
- “Major Industries of Portland.” Portland Relocation Guide, www.portlandreloguide.com/Major-Industries-of-Portland/.
- Schmid, Thacher, and Thacher Schmid Thacher Schmid. “What's the Drug of Choice for Portland's Homeless?” Willamette Week, www.wweek.com/news/city/2017/08/16/whats-the-drug-of-choice-for-portlands-homeless/.
- Wowk, Amanda. “10 Things No One Tells You About... Portland, Oregon.” The Points Guy, The Points Guy, 22 Oct. 2016, thepointsguy.com/2016/10/10-things-nobody-tells-you-about-portland-oregon/.