Drug Testing and DNA Testing - Henderson, CO
At Health Street's Henderson, CO testing centers, you can get DNA, paternity, drug and alcohol testing for yourself, your company, or another person. Choose from our drug tests or Register for DNA testing, select a clinic, and schedule online.
You can choose our Department of Transportation DOT drug test, any of several urine drug testing panels, breath alcohol tests, an alcohol EtG test, or a hair drug test. DNA paternity testing and other DNA tests, such as testing for siblings, aunts, uncles, or grandparents, are also done at our center in Henderson. Test results can be used for legal matters such as child support. Call (720) 943-5953 or just sign up on the website. We'll text and email a barcode so you or the person you are testing can come right in. Doctor-signed, accurate results are reported quickly and securely online.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Types of Drug Tests at our Henderson CO labs:In Henderson, Health Street offers the widest variety and selection of drug tests anywhere, which allows employers, courts, attorneys, and private individuals to choose from a wide variety of non-DOT or DOT drug and alcohol tests which can detect virtually any substance.
Available Testing Methods
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- Urine Drug Testing (DOT or non-DOT)
- Alcohol Testing (breath alcohol or EtG tests)
- Court Ordered Drug Testing
- DOT Random Pool Membership
eResults portal for Employers: StaffGlass™Business users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. Once logged in, business users can:
- ⇾ Register for drug or alcohol tests and pick clinics nationwide; view results and status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's Henderson CO clinics:The first drug test Health Street performed in Henderson, Colorado was back in June of 2015.
Types of DNA Tests at our Henderson CO clinics:The most commonly ordered DNA test is a paternity test to conclusively establish whether or not a man is the biological father of a child.
Paternity Testing can be performed at our testing centers, as well as DNA tests for any close family relationship:
- ⇾ Grandparent DNA Test (if the father is not available for testing)
- ⇾ Sibling DNA Test (possible brothers, sisters, or half-siblings)
- ⇾ Avuncular DNA Test (aunt/uncle and niece/nephew)
Specimens we can test for DNAThe easiest and most reliable way to obtain a DNA sample for paternity testing is to take a swab of the inner cheeks of the parties. The skin cells of the inner cheek, known as buccal cells, rub off easily onto cotton swabs and remain in place for shipment to our laboratory. A Legal Paternity Test at our Henderson clinics is done by cheek swab.
Other specimens, such as hair, fingernails, and garments that might contain someone's DNA, can also be tested. An Alternative Specimen DNA Test is done by registering online and shipping the specimens to us.