Drug Test - Aurora, CO
In Aurora, CO, Health Street offers drug testing for employers and individuals at 12 clinics. You can set up a drug test on our website. Drug testing options include DOT and non-DOT urine drug tests, breath alcohol tests, EtG alcohol tests, and hair follicle drug tests. Once you pick your test, simply choose the best clinic location that meets your needs, and register online.
Whether you're testing your employees, yourself, or a family member, it couldn't be easier. We'll send a barcode authorization by text and email, along with a map to the clinic address. Results are fast, reviewed by our MRO, and reported safely and securely online. You can also call (303) 242-8201 with any questions.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
About Health Street’s Aurora CO clinics:
Health Street has provided drug testing in Aurora, Colorado since June of 2012. From then until now, our Aurora facilities have completed 213 drug tests for local and nationwide employers.
Types of Drug Tests at our Aurora CO clinics:
Health Street offers the widest variety and selection of drug tests of any clinic in Aurora, allowing you to choose from 5 panel to 22 panel, instant results or lab-based, by urine or hair follicle, and with or without alcohol, THC and various other substances.
Our selection of urine drug testing services and drug screenings allow you to test for nearly any drug consumed in the recent past.
5 Panel Urine Drug Test – $75
This is the traditional, basic drug test for street drugs, including:
- ⇾ Cocaine
- ⇾ Marijuana (THC, cannabinoids, weed)
- ⇾ Phencyclidine (PCP – angel dust)
- ⇾ Amphetamines (Adderall, Ritalin, methamphetamines)
- ⇾ Basic Opiates (heroin, morphine, codeine)
9 Panel Drug Test – $85
This test includes all of the above plus the following prescription drugs:
- ⇾ Benzodiazepines (Valium, Klonopin, Xanax)
- ⇾ Barbiturates
- ⇾ Methadone
- ⇾ Propoxyphene
10 Panel Drug Test – $89
This is a great option for employment drug testing – it includes well known street drugs and prescription drugs, including all 9 of the ones listed above, plus methaqualone.
***Health Street Recommends 12 Panel***
12 Panel Drug Test – $149
This panel is an excellent choice and value, and more importantly, it tests for expanded opiates and Ecstasy. This test is a 10 panel plus:
- ⇾ MDMA/6AM (Ecstasy, Molly)
- ⇾ Expanded opiate class: Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Vicodan, Percocet, Oxycontin)
16 Panel Opiate Drug Test – $250
As the opioid epidemic continues to rise and impact Aurora, it is important to be aware that many of the dangerous, synthetic opiates are not picked up by lower panel tests. Our 16 panel picks up these 4 additional opiate classes in addition to the drugs included above:
- ⇾ Meperidine (Demerol)
- ⇾ Tramadol
- ⇾ Buprenorphine (Suboxone)
- ⇾ Fentanyl
There are many more options. You can view all urine drug screens offered at our Aurora CO facilities, which goes up to 22 panels, including specialized tests for synthetic marijuana, bath salts, nicotine, ketamine, rohypnol, and more.
Alcohol Drug Tests
Alcohol can be tested through the urine, hair, breath, or blood. Basic urine alcohol tests (12 hour look-back) or EtG urine alcohol tests (3 day look-back) can be added to any of our drug testing panels, or they can be done on a standalone basis. Choose the type of alcohol drug testing that looks back at the specific period of time that matters to you:
- ⇾ Breath Alcohol Tests are the most appropriate tests to use in the workplace if on-the-job alcohol use is suspected, or after any accidents. On-site breathalizers in the Aurora CO area are also available for emergencies.
- ⇾ urine EtG Alcohol Tests go back up to 3 days; there’s also a less expensive 12 hour urine alcohol test.
- ⇾ PEth Blood Alcohol can tell if someone has been drinking over the past 3 weeks
- ⇾ Hair EtG Test is a hair follicle alcohol test that goes back 3 months
DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing – Aurora CO
DOT Drug and Alcohol Tests
Health Street’s Aurora facilities offer DOT drug and breath alcohol tests. Urine specimens are processed at SAMHSA certified laboratories. Members of our Random Pool get discounts on DOT drug tests.
Random Pool – $99
Health Street administers DOT Random Pools for companies of all sizes based in and around Aurora, across Colorado. Our local presence combined with our national clinic network and easy online pool management makes DOT compliance a breeze.
USCG Drug Testing – $150
Many Aurora businesses and residents are involved, directly or indirectly, with maritime, and therefore, they are regulated by the United States Coast Guard and must comply with these drug testing regulations. Our Aurora clinics offer a specially designated USCG Merchant Marines Drug Test Package, which includes everything you need to meet the strict USCG DOT drug testing requirements.
Hair Follicle Drug Testing Aurora CO ✂
Hair drug tests can detect drug or alcohol use for a far greater period of time – 90 days – than a standard urine drug test. Hair follicle drug tests are performed at our Aurora facilities by cutting a small amount of either head hair or body hair. Hair Tests Options
- → 5 Panel Hair Follicle Drug Test
- → 9 Panel Hair Follicle Drug Test
- → 12 Panel Hair Follicle Drug Test
- → Hair Alcohol Test
- → See all Hair Tests
StaffGlass™… the Employer eResults Portal
Employers get an added bonus: access to our award winning StaffGlass™ portal. Once logged into StaffGlass™, business users can:
- ⇾ Securely view drug test results
- ⇾ Order and view eSignature employee documents such as policies and procedures, job applications, and more
- ⇾ Setup a random drug testing pool, and add or remove staff to be included
- ⇾ Order an Employment Background Check and view reports
- ⇾ Access our national network of 5000 drug testing clinics
- ⇾ Register staff for occupational health services
How To Register for a Drug Test in Aurora CO
Aurora employers, individuals, courts, and attorneys can set up drug tests at Health Street’s Aurora CO clinics. Register online for your company, yourself, your employees, a family member, or a third party. Our state of the art registration system makes it extremely simple.
Aurora CO DNA Testing
Health Street also offers DNA and paternity tests in Aurora CO.