Drug Test - Grand Junction, CO
Whether you're testing your employees, yourself, or a family member, it couldn't be easier. We'll send a barcode authorization by text and email, along with a map to the clinic address. Test results are fast, reviewed by our Medical Review Officer (an MRO), and reported safely and securely online. You can also call (970) 773-7807 with any questions.
Drug Testing at our Grand Junction CO clinics:Health Street has the largest selection of drug testing and employment screening services in Grand Junction. Employers can access our services to set up a drug free workplace, families can get court ordered drug testing, and attorneys and private individuals can register for non-DOT drug tests, Department of Transportation (DOT) drug tests, and more.
Available Testing Methods
- Learn about our Hair Follicle Drug Tests
- See a full list of our Urine Drug Testing services, including:
- Choose from our Alcohol Testing options (such as breathalyzer, EtG test, or PEth blood alcohol)
- About our Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Learn about Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance:
Employee Drug Testing: eResults Portal for EmployersBusiness users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. When logged in, human resources and other company executives can manage their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Register for drug screenings for reasons such as: pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion.
- ⇾ Find a drug test clinic in Grand Junction CO or pick from our lab testing locations anywhere in the United States; you can order your test online, view results, and check status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status