Drug Test - Grand Junction, CO
In Grand Junction, CO, Health Street provides drug tests for employers and individuals at 5 drug testing centers. You can register for drug tests on our website. Testing options include a wide range of drug panels such as Department of Transportation (DOT) and non-DOT urine drug tests, breath alcohol tests, EtG alcohol tests, and hair follicle drug tests. Once you pick your test, simply choose the best clinic location that meets your needs, and register online.
Whether you're testing your employees, yourself, or a family member, it couldn't be easier. We'll send a barcode authorization by text and email, along with a map to the clinic address. Test results are fast, reviewed by our Medical Review Officer (an MRO), and reported safely and securely online. You can also call (970) 773-7807 with any questions.
Drug Testing at our Grand Junction CO clinics:Health Street has the largest selection of drug testing and employment screening services in Grand Junction. Employers can access our services to set up a drug free workplace, families can get court ordered drug testing, and attorneys and private individuals can register for non-DOT drug tests, Department of Transportation (DOT) drug tests, and more.
Available Testing Methods
- Learn about our Hair Follicle Drug Tests
- See a full list of our Urine Drug Testing services, including:
- Choose from our Alcohol Testing options (such as breathalyzer, EtG test, or PEth blood alcohol)
- About our Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Learn about Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance:
Employee Drug Testing: eResults Portal for EmployersBusiness users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. When logged in, human resources and other company executives can manage their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Register for drug screenings for reasons such as: pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion.
- ⇾ Find a drug test clinic in Grand Junction CO or pick from our lab testing locations anywhere in the United States; you can order your test online, view results, and check status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status