Drug Testing and DNA Testing - Salisbury, NC
Our drug test panels include urine tests, alcohol EtG tests, hair follicle drug tests, and DOT drug and alcohol testing. We also provide legal paternity tests, sibling DNA studies, and DNA tests to determine any close family relationship. If you have any questions, dial (704) 445-3219 or just register quickly and easily on our website. A barcode will be sent to you (or the person that you set up). Then, you or they can just come on in. The test results are signed off on by our Medical Review Officer (MRO) and reported safely and securely.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Suite B Suite B
Drug Testing at our Salisbury NC clinics:Health Street has the largest selection of drug testing and employment screening services in Salisbury. Employers can access our services to set up a drug free workplace, families can get court ordered drug testing, and attorneys and private individuals can register for non-DOT drug tests, Department of Transportation (DOT) drug tests, and more.
Available Testing Methods
- Learn about our Hair Follicle Drug Tests
- See a full list of our Urine Drug Testing services, including:
- Choose from our Alcohol Testing options (such as breathalyzer, EtG test, or PEth blood alcohol)
- About our Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Learn about Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance:
Employee Drug Testing: eResults Portal for EmployersBusiness users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. When logged in, human resources and other company executives can manage their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Register for drug screenings for reasons such as: pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion.
- ⇾ Find a drug test clinic in Salisbury NC or pick from our lab testing locations anywhere in the United States; you can order your test online, view results, and check status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's Salisbury NC clinics:Health Street has provided drug testing in Salisbury, North Carolina since February of 2015. From then until now, our Salisbury facilities have completed 56 drug tests for local and nationwide employers.
Types of DNA Tests at our Salisbury NC clinics:The most commonly ordered DNA test is a paternity test to conclusively establish whether or not a man is the biological father of a child.
Paternity Testing can be performed at our testing centers, as well as DNA tests for any close family relationship:
- ⇾ Grandparent DNA Test (if the father is not available for testing)
- ⇾ Sibling DNA Test (possible brothers, sisters, or half-siblings)
- ⇾ Avuncular DNA Test (aunt/uncle and niece/nephew)
Specimens we can test for DNAThe easiest and most reliable way to obtain a DNA sample for paternity testing is to take a swab of the inner cheeks of the parties. The skin cells of the inner cheek, known as buccal cells, rub off easily onto cotton swabs and remain in place for shipment to our laboratory. A Legal Paternity Test at our Salisbury clinics is done by cheek swab.
Other specimens, such as hair, fingernails, and garments that might contain someone's DNA, can also be tested. An Alternative Specimen DNA Test is done by registering online and shipping the specimens to us.