Drug Testing and DNA Testing - Monessen, PA
Our drug test panels include urine tests, alcohol EtG tests, hair follicle drug tests, and DOT drug and alcohol testing. We also provide legal paternity tests, sibling DNA studies, and DNA tests to determine any close family relationship. If you have any questions, dial (724) 202-1947 or just register quickly and easily on our website. A barcode will be sent to you (or the person that you set up). Then, you or they can just come on in. The test results are signed off on by our Medical Review Officer (MRO) and reported safely and securely.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Types of Drug Tests at our Monessen PA clinics:In Monessen, Health Street offers the widest variety and selection of drug tests anywhere, which allows you to choose from any panel you wish, with rapid results or sent to our lab, using a urine sample or a hair sample. Most of our tests have an option to add alcohol or remove THC from the screening, so that we can always meet your specific requirements.
The number of urine drug testing services and drug screening panels that we offer means that you can test for nearly any drug.
The most basic test we offer is a 5 Panel Drug Test - $75, which tests for:
- ⇾ Cocaine
- ⇾ Marijuana (THC, cannabinoids, weed)
- ⇾ Phencyclidine (PCP – angel dust)
- ⇾ Amphetamines (Adderall, Ritalin, methamphetamines)
- ⇾ Basic Opiates (heroin, morphine, codeine)
- ⇾ Benzodiazepines (Valium, Klonopin, Xanax)
- ⇾ Barbiturates
- ⇾ Methadone
- ⇾ Propoxyphene
***12 Panel - Comprehensive Urine Test***
When asked, we often recommend the 12 Panel Drug Test - $149because it is a well rounded test that screens for common opioids and esctasy, including:
- ⇾ MDMA/6AM (Ecstasy, Molly)
- ⇾ Expanded opiate class: Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Vicodan, Percocet, Oxycontin)
- ⇾ Meperidine (Demerol)
- ⇾ Tramadol
- ⇾ Buprenorphine (Suboxone)
- ⇾ Fentanyl
Alcohol Drug TestsAlcohol use can be detected by our Monessen PA facilities. You can select our EtG test for alcohol (which has a 3 day look-back), or add it to any of our drug tests. Choose the alcohol drug testing that looks back at the specific period of time that matters to you:
- ⇾ Breath Alcohol Tests: choose this if alcohol use is suspected on the job and as a standard after an accident. You can register to bring the staff to us, or request that we dispatch a mobile drug testing technician to come on-site in the Monessen PA region for emergencies.
- ⇾ Alcohol EtG Tests are good for looking back at alcohol consumption over 3 days; we also offer a 12 hour test.
- ⇾ PEth Blood Alcohol tests go back 3 weeks.
- ⇾ Hair EtG Test is a hair alcohol test that looks back at a 3 month period.
DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing - Monessen PADOT Drug and Alcohol Tests
Our Monessen facilities have technicians certified to perform DOT drug testing and breath alcohol tests. Random Pool Membership is offered, and members get discounted pricing on DOT drug tests. And because we know that many Monessen businesses and residents are involved with shipping or maritime in one way or another, we help you comply with the strict USCG drug testing regulations. We have a pre-set DOT package specifically tailored just for the USCG (US Coast Guard) Drug Testing requirements. It includes everything you need from the SAMHSA lab to the MRO signed USCG-719P report.
Hair Follicle Drug Testing Monessen PA ✂Hair Follicle Drug Tests and Screening Services go back up to 90 days. We do these at our Monessen facilities with a small hair sample from the scalp or body.
Additional services from Employers: StaffGlass™Employers get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. Once logged in, business users can:
- ⇾ Register for drug or alcohol tests and pick clinics nationwide; view results and status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for occupational health services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's Monessen PA clinics:Health Street has provided drug testing in Monessen, Pennsylvania since May of 2014.
Types of DNA Tests at our Monessen PA clinics:The most commonly ordered DNA test is a paternity test to conclusively establish whether or not a man is the biological father of a child.
Paternity Testing can be performed at our testing centers, as well as DNA tests for any close family relationship:
- ⇾ Grandparent DNA Test (if the father is not available for testing)
- ⇾ Sibling DNA Test (possible brothers, sisters, or half-siblings)
- ⇾ Avuncular DNA Test (aunt/uncle and niece/nephew)
Specimens we can test for DNAThe easiest and most reliable way to obtain a DNA sample for paternity testing is to take a swab of the inner cheeks of the parties. The skin cells of the inner cheek, known as buccal cells, rub off easily onto cotton swabs and remain in place for shipment to our laboratory. A Legal Paternity Test at our Monessen clinics is done by cheek swab.
Other specimens, such as hair, fingernails, and garments that might contain someone's DNA, can also be tested. An Alternative Specimen DNA Test is done by registering online and shipping the specimens to us.