Drug Test - Memphis, TN
Whether you're testing for substance abuse among your employees, a family member, or even yourself it couldn't be easier. We'll send a barcode authorization by text and email, along with a map to the clinic address. Test results are fast, reviewed by our Medical Review Officer (an MRO), and reported safely and securely online. You can also call (901) 563-4340 with any questions.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Suite 7 Suite 7
Drug Testing at our Memphis TN clinics:Health Street has the largest selection of drug testing and employment screening services in Memphis. Employers can access our services to set up a drug free workplace, families can get court ordered drug and alcohol testing, and attorneys and private individuals can register for non-DOT drug tests, Department of Transportation (DOT) drug tests, and more.
Available Testing Methods
- Learn about our Hair Follicle Drug Tests
- See a full list of our Urine Drug Testing services, including:
- Choose from our Alcohol Testing options (such as breathalyzer, EtG test, or PEth blood alcohol)
- About our Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Learn about Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance:
Employee Drug Testing: eResults Portal for EmployersBusiness users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. When logged in, human resources and other company executives can manage their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Register for drug screenings for reasons such as: pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion.
- ⇾ Find a drug test clinic in Memphis TN or pick from our lab testing locations anywhere in the United States; you can order your test online, view results, and check status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's Memphis TN clinics:The first drug test Health Street performed in Memphis, Tennessee was back in November of 2011. Since then, our Memphis clinic locations have completed 124 local drug screenings for our nationwide business clients.
Heroin And Other Opioid UsageSince 2014, Memphis has been in the top ten most dangerous cities in the country. 80% of crime is drug related, as estimated by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. The most commonly abused drug is alcohol, while opioids are responsible for nearly three times as many overdoses. The state of Tennessee is third for prescription drug abuse in the country. There were over 6,775 incidents of opioid related seizures in 2015. This hobby is not affordable for the majority of all users, which has led to a cheaper habit; heroin abuse. The abuse of heroin has skyrocketed in the last couple of years, and it is a little hard to tell when the city plans to try and fix it.
Distribution Industries in MemphisMemphis is one of the oldest and largest distribution center cities in the country. Their practices date back to the Civil War when their ports were used by the confederacy as a shipping hub. Since then, the early decision by FedEx to locate it's first hub at the Memphis International Airport turned this into the second largest cargo airport in the entire world. Memphis' rail system is impressive, as well. It's the third largest rail center in the United States. Memphis is a shipping city in totality and is pivotal for the country's logistical success.
The Musical History of MemphisOne of the best things about Memphis is the rich musical history. Memphis has contributed and still contributes to the culture. The city has had major contributions to multiple genres, such as blues, gospel, country, and rock and roll. In the city lies Beale Street, a pivotal area that cultivated decades upon decades of music. Big hitters such as Elvis Presley, Justin Timberlake, and Albert King. Their music has been influential to many later artists, even being influences for later artists like Michael Jackson and even Hip Hop artists that continue to make music now.
Memphis TN DNA TestingHealth Street also offers DNA and paternity tests in Memphis TN.
Clinic Hours and Information
Neighborhoods In and Around Memphis That We Cover
- East Memphis
- South Memphis
- Orange Mound
- North Memphis
- Harbor Town
- “Memphis, Tennessee Alcohol and Drug Rehab - Addiction Center.” AddictionCenter, www.addictioncenter.com/rehabs/tennessee/memphis/.
- Resident, Current. “Living in Memphis.” Niche, 5 Feb. 2019, www.niche.com/places-to-live/memphis-shelby-tn/.
- “5 Things to Do on Beale Street by Night.” Explore America's Most Iconic Street: Beale Street | Memphis Travel, www.memphistravel.com/trip-ideas/5-things-do-beale-street-night.