Drug Testing and DNA Testing - Fuquay Varina, NC
We have virtually any kind of drug test that you might need, including a wide variety of urine test panels, alcohol EtG testing, hair tests, and DOT drug testing. Our facilities perform paternity tests, sibling studies, and other DNA tests as well. Call (919) 822-9397 or register on our website. The authorization barcode will be sent right away to you or the person that you are testing; then, just come right in. The test results are reviewed by an MRO (Medical Review Officer) and reported quickly and safely.
Types of Drug Tests at our Fuquay Varina NC labs:In Fuquay Varina, Health Street offers the widest variety and selection of drug tests anywhere, which allows employers, courts, attorneys, and private individuals to choose from a wide variety of non-DOT or DOT drug and alcohol tests which can detect virtually any substance.
Available Testing Methods
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- Urine Drug Testing (DOT or non-DOT)
- Alcohol Testing (breath alcohol or EtG tests)
- Court Ordered Drug Testing
- DOT Random Pool Membership
eResults portal for Employers: StaffGlass™Business users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. Once logged in, business users can:
- ⇾ Register for drug or alcohol tests and pick clinics nationwide; view results and status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's Fuquay Varina NC clinics:The first drug test Health Street performed in Fuquay Varina, North Carolina was back in December of 2014.
Types of DNA Tests at our Fuquay Varina NC clinics:The most commonly ordered DNA test is a paternity test to conclusively establish whether or not a man is the biological father of a child.
Paternity Testing can be performed at our testing centers, as well as DNA tests for any close family relationship:
- ⇾ Grandparent DNA Test (if the father is not available for testing)
- ⇾ Sibling DNA Test (possible brothers, sisters, or half-siblings)
- ⇾ Avuncular DNA Test (aunt/uncle and niece/nephew)
Specimens we can test for DNAThe easiest and most reliable way to obtain a DNA sample for paternity testing is to take a swab of the inner cheeks of the parties. The skin cells of the inner cheek, known as buccal cells, rub off easily onto cotton swabs and remain in place for shipment to our laboratory. A Legal Paternity Test at our Fuquay Varina clinics is done by cheek swab.
Other specimens, such as hair, fingernails, and garments that might contain someone's DNA, can also be tested. An Alternative Specimen DNA Test is done by registering online and shipping the specimens to us.