Drug Test - Tucson, AZ
Whether you're drug testing your employees, yourself, or a family member, just choose your test and pick a laboratory testing location. A registration barcode will be sent to you immediately (or to the person you specify). A map and GPS directions will be linked to the barcode. Test results are fast, accurate, and reported securely in our online portal.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Suite 201 Suite 201
Suite 350 Suite 350
Types of Drug Tests at our locations in Tucson AZHealth Street offers drug screening services such as: 5 panel drug test up to 22 panels, Department of Transportation DOT drug test, rapid results or lab testing, with or without alcohol EtG test included, the option to exclude THC, and more.
Our selection of urine drug testing services and drug screenings allow you to test for nearly any drug consumed in the recent past.
5 Panel Drug Test - $75
This is the traditional, basic urine drug test for street drugs, including:
9 Panel Drug Test - $85
This test includes all of the above plus the following prescription drugs:
10 Panel Drug Test - $89
This is a great option for employment drug testing - it includes well known street drugs and prescription drugs, including all 9 of the ones listed above, plus methaqualone.
***Health Street Recommends 12 Panel***
12 Panel Drug Test - $149
This urine testing panel is an excellent choice and value, and more importantly, it tests for expanded opiates and Ecstasy. This test is a 10 panel plus:
16 Panel Opiate Drug Test - $250
As the opioid epidemic continues to rise and impact Tucson, it is important to be aware that many of the dangerous, synthetic opiates are not picked up by lower panel tests. Our 16 panel picks up these 4 additional opiate classes in addition to the drugs included above:
There are many more options. You can view all urine drug screens offered at our Tucson AZ facilities, which goes up to 22 panels, including specialized tests for synthetic marijuana, bath salts, nicotine, ketamine, rohypnol, and more.
Alcohol Drug TestsAlcohol can be tested through the urine, hair, breath, or blood. Basic urine alcohol tests (12 hour look-back) or EtG urine alcohol tests (3 day look-back) can be added to any of our drug testing panels, or they can be done on a standalone basis, or through an alcohol testing program. Choose the type of alcohol drug testing that looks back at the specific period of time that matters to you:
- ⇾ Breath Alcohol Tests are the most appropriate tests to use in the workplace if on-the-job alcohol use is suspected, or after any accidents. On-site breathalizers in the Tucson AZ area are also available for emergencies.
- ⇾ urine EtG Alcohol Tests go back up to 3 days; there's also a less expensive 12 hour urine alcohol test.
- ⇾ PEth Blood Alcohol can tell if someone has been drinking over the past 3 weeks
- ⇾ Hair EtG Test is a hair follicle alcohol test that goes back 3 months
DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing - Tucson AZ
Hair Follicle Drug Testing Tucson AZ ✂Hair drug tests can detect drug or alcohol use for a far greater period of time - 90 days - than a standard urine drug test. Hair drug testing is performed at our drug testing places. We cut a small amount of either head hair or body hair. The hair is analyzed by our testing laboratory.
Hair Test Options
StaffGlass™... the Employer eResults PortalEmployers get free access to premium support by phone and our award winning online StaffGlass™ portal. Once securely logged into StaffGlass™, business users can set up their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Securely order pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion drug testing
- ⇾ View fastest results
- ⇾ Order and view eSignature employee documents such as policies and procedures, job applications, and more
- ⇾ Setup a random drug testing pool or a drug-free workplace program, and add or remove staff to be included
- ⇾ Order an Employment Background Check and view reports
- ⇾ Access our national network of 5000 drug testing centers anywhere in the United States
- ⇾ Register staff for occupational health services
About Health Street's Tucson AZ clinics:Health Street has provided drug testing in Tucson, Arizona since October of 2011. From then until now, our Tucson facilities have completed 194 drug tests for local and nationwide employers.
Data Regarding Drug Abuse and Trafficking in TucsonTucson, AZ is located in the Southwest region of the United States close to the Mexican border with a population of about 530,000. The illicit drugs in Tucson and the southwest come mainly from across the border in Mexico; because of this, Tucson has been designated as a HIDTA (High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area). Since 2013, the data for drug abuse in Arizona has shown a worsening trend. Opiod related deaths have jumped 76% in the state of AZ with 928 reported deaths in 2017.
Economy and job growth in Tucson AZIn 2018, the city of Tucson added 4,000 new jobs, a 1.2% growth rate. Since the 2008 recession, Tucson has been slowly recovering, and the latest job numbers will help with the population and wage growth. Unfortunately, the city has a water shortage problem that is becoming more of an issue as the population continues to grow. Even though the city faces difficulties, the population is expected to double in the next 30 years.
Landscape and weather in TucsonTucson is surrounded by a beautiful desert landscape ringed by mountains and saguaro cacti. If you don't mind the heat or rather enjoy it, you will love Tucson. Temperatures easily get into the triple digits every summer, while the winters offer a comfortable cool 70's. Tucson is a big college town; the University of Arizona is centered there.
Tucson AZ DNA TestingHealth Street also offers DNA and paternity tests in Tucson AZ.
Clinic Hours and Information
Neighborhoods In and Around Tucson That We Cover
- El Conquistador
- Starr Pass
- Reid Park
- Sam Hughes
- Barrio Viejo
- El Presidio
- Rita Ranch
- Northwest Tuscon
- “Tucson, Arizona Population 2019.” Tucson, Arizona Population 2019 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs), worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/tucson-population/.
- Major Market Areas - Arizona HIDTA Drug Market Analysis, www.justice.gov/archive/ndic/pubs22/22934/markets.htm.
- Wichner, David. “Tucson Economic Growth Expected to Be Strong through 2019.” Arizona Daily Star, 8 Dec. 2018, tucson.com/business/tucson-economic-growth-expected-to-be-strong-through/article_3cc93615-17fb-50c5-b68e-e7d30d88f860.html.