Drug Testing and DNA Testing - Philadelphia, MS
You can choose our Department of Transportation DOT drug test, any of several urine drug testing panels, breath alcohol tests, an alcohol EtG test, or a hair drug test. DNA paternity testing and other DNA tests, such as testing for siblings, aunts, uncles, or grandparents, are also done at our centers in Philadelphia. Test results can be used for legal matters such as child support. Call (601) 228-4305 or just sign up on the website. We'll text and email a barcode so you or the person you are testing can come right in. Doctor-signed, accurate results are reported quickly and securely online.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Types of Drug Tests at our locations in Philadelphia MSHealth Street offers drug testing services such as: 5 panel drug test up to 22 panels, Department of Transportation DOT drug test, rapid results or lab testing, with or without alcohol EtG test included, the option to exclude THC, and more.
Our selection of urine drug testing services and drug screenings allow you to test for nearly any drug consumed in the recent past.
5 Panel Drug Test - $75
This is the traditional, basic urine drug test for street drugs, including:
9 Panel Drug Test - $85
This test includes all of the above plus the following prescription drugs:
10 Panel Drug Test - $89
This is a great option for employment drug testing - it includes well known street drugs and prescription drugs, including all 9 of the ones listed above, plus methaqualone.
***Health Street Recommends 12 Panel***
12 Panel Drug Test - $149
This urine testing panel is an excellent choice and value, and more importantly, it tests for expanded opiates and Ecstasy. This test is a 10 panel plus:
16 Panel Opiate Drug Test - $250
As the opioid epidemic continues to rise and impact Philadelphia, it is important to be aware that many of the dangerous, synthetic opiates are not picked up by lower panel tests. Our 16 panel picks up these 4 additional opiate classes in addition to the drugs included above:
There are many more options. You can view all urine drug screens offered at our Philadelphia MS facilities, which goes up to 22 panels, including specialized tests for synthetic marijuana, bath salts, nicotine, ketamine, rohypnol, and more.
Alcohol Drug TestsAlcohol can be tested through the urine, hair, breath, or blood. Basic urine alcohol tests (12 hour look-back) or EtG urine alcohol tests (3 day look-back) can be added to any of our drug testing panels, or they can be done on a standalone basis. Choose the type of alcohol drug testing that looks back at the specific period of time that matters to you:
- ⇾ Breath Alcohol Tests are the most appropriate tests to use in the workplace if on-the-job alcohol use is suspected, or after any accidents. On-site breathalizers in the Philadelphia MS area are also available for emergencies.
- ⇾ urine EtG Alcohol Tests go back up to 3 days; there's also a less expensive 12 hour urine alcohol test.
- ⇾ PEth Blood Alcohol can tell if someone has been drinking over the past 3 weeks
- ⇾ Hair EtG Test is a hair follicle alcohol test that goes back 3 months
DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing - Philadelphia MS
Hair Follicle Drug Testing Philadelphia MS ✂Hair drug tests can detect drug or alcohol use for a far greater period of time - 90 days - than a standard urine drug test. Hair drug testing is performed at our drug testing places. We cut a small amount of either head hair or body hair. The hair is analyzed by our testing laboratory.
Hair Test Options
StaffGlass™... the Employer eResults PortalEmployers get free access to premium support by phone and our award winning online StaffGlass™ portal. Once securely logged into StaffGlass™, business users can set up their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Securely order pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion drug testing
- ⇾ View fastest results
- ⇾ Order and view eSignature employee documents such as policies and procedures, job applications, and more
- ⇾ Setup a random drug testing pool or a drug-free workplace program, and add or remove staff to be included
- ⇾ Order an Employment Background Check and view reports
- ⇾ Access our national network of 5000 drug testing locations anywhere in the United States
- ⇾ Register staff for occupational health services
About Health Street's Philadelphia MS clinics:The first drug test Health Street performed in Philadelphia, Mississippi was back in August of 2018.
Types of DNA Tests at our Philadelphia MS clinics:The most commonly ordered DNA test is a paternity test to conclusively establish whether or not a man is the biological father of a child.
Paternity Testing can be performed at our testing centers, as well as DNA tests for any close family relationship:
- ⇾ Grandparent DNA Test (if the father is not available for testing)
- ⇾ Sibling DNA Test (possible brothers, sisters, or half-siblings)
- ⇾ Avuncular DNA Test (aunt/uncle and niece/nephew)
Specimens we can test for DNAThe easiest and most reliable way to obtain a DNA sample for paternity testing is to take a swab of the inner cheeks of the parties. The skin cells of the inner cheek, known as buccal cells, rub off easily onto cotton swabs and remain in place for shipment to our laboratory. A Legal Paternity Test at our Philadelphia clinics is done by cheek swab.
Other specimens, such as hair, fingernails, and garments that might contain someone's DNA, can also be tested. An Alternative Specimen DNA Test is done by registering online and shipping the specimens to us.