Drug Test - Minot, ND
Health Street provides drug and alcohol testing in Minot, ND at 3 conveniently located facilities. Call (701) 892-0044 or register online. Drug testing options include DOT and non-DOT urine drug tests, breath alcohol tests, EtG alcohol tests, and hair follicle drug and alcohol tests.
Whether you're drug testing your employees, yourself, or a family member, just choose your test and pick a laboratory testing location. A registration barcode will be sent to you immediately (or to the person you specify). A map and GPS directions will be linked to the barcode. Test results are fast, accurate, and reported securely in our online portal.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Drug Testing at our Minot ND clinics:Health Street has the largest selection of drug testing and employment screening services in Minot. Employers can access our services to set up a drug free workplace, families can get court ordered drug testing, and attorneys and private individuals can register for non-DOT drug tests, Department of Transportation (DOT) drug tests, and more.
Available Testing Methods
- Learn about our Hair Follicle Drug Tests
- See a full list of our Urine Drug Testing services, including:
- Choose from our Alcohol Testing options (such as breathalyzer, EtG test, or PEth blood alcohol)
- About our Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Learn about Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance:
Employee Drug Testing: eResults Portal for EmployersBusiness users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. When logged in, human resources and other company executives can manage their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Register for drug screenings for reasons such as: pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion.
- ⇾ Find a drug test clinic in Minot ND or pick from our lab testing locations anywhere in the United States; you can order your test online, view results, and check status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status