Drug Test - Louisville, KY
In Louisville, KY, Health Street provides drug tests for employers and individuals at 17 drug testing centers. You can register for drug tests on our website. Testing options include a wide range of drug panels such as Department of Transportation (DOT) and non-DOT urine drug tests, breath alcohol tests, EtG alcohol tests, and hair follicle drug tests. Once you pick your test, simply choose the best clinic location that meets your needs, and register online.
Whether you're testing your employees, yourself, or a family member, it couldn't be easier. We'll send a barcode authorization by text and email, along with a map to the clinic address. Test results are fast, reviewed by our Medical Review Officer (an MRO), and reported safely and securely online. You can also call (502) 205-7541 with any questions.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Types of Drug Tests at our locations in Louisville KYHealth Street offers drug testing services such as: 5 panel drug test up to 22 panels, Department of Transportation DOT drug test, rapid results or lab testing, with or without alcohol EtG test included, the option to exclude THC, and more.
Our selection of urine drug testing services and drug screenings allow you to test for nearly any drug consumed in the recent past.
5 Panel Drug Test - $75
This is the traditional, basic urine drug test for street drugs, including:
9 Panel Drug Test - $85
This test includes all of the above plus the following prescription drugs:
10 Panel Drug Test - $89
This is a great option for employment drug testing - it includes well known street drugs and prescription drugs, including all 9 of the ones listed above, plus methaqualone.
***Health Street Recommends 12 Panel***
12 Panel Drug Test - $149
This urine testing panel is an excellent choice and value, and more importantly, it tests for expanded opiates and Ecstasy. This test is a 10 panel plus:
16 Panel Opiate Drug Test - $250
As the opioid epidemic continues to rise and impact Louisville, it is important to be aware that many of the dangerous, synthetic opiates are not picked up by lower panel tests. Our 16 panel picks up these 4 additional opiate classes in addition to the drugs included above:
There are many more options. You can view all urine drug screens offered at our Louisville KY facilities, which goes up to 22 panels, including specialized tests for synthetic marijuana, bath salts, nicotine, ketamine, rohypnol, and more.
Alcohol Drug TestsAlcohol can be tested through the urine, hair, breath, or blood. Basic urine alcohol tests (12 hour look-back) or EtG urine alcohol tests (3 day look-back) can be added to any of our drug testing panels, or they can be done on a standalone basis. Choose the type of alcohol drug testing that looks back at the specific period of time that matters to you:
- ⇾ Breath Alcohol Tests are the most appropriate tests to use in the workplace if on-the-job alcohol use is suspected, or after any accidents. On-site breathalizers in the Louisville KY area are also available for emergencies.
- ⇾ urine EtG Alcohol Tests go back up to 3 days; there's also a less expensive 12 hour urine alcohol test.
- ⇾ PEth Blood Alcohol can tell if someone has been drinking over the past 3 weeks
- ⇾ Hair EtG Test is a hair follicle alcohol test that goes back 3 months
DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing - Louisville KY
Hair Follicle Drug Testing Louisville KY ✂Hair drug tests can detect drug or alcohol use for a far greater period of time - 90 days - than a standard urine drug test. Hair drug testing is performed at our drug testing places. We cut a small amount of either head hair or body hair. The hair is analyzed by our testing laboratory.
Hair Test Options
StaffGlass™... the Employer eResults PortalEmployers get free access to premium support by phone and our award winning online StaffGlass™ portal. Once securely logged into StaffGlass™, business users can set up their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Securely order pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion drug testing
- ⇾ View fastest results
- ⇾ Order and view eSignature employee documents such as policies and procedures, job applications, and more
- ⇾ Setup a random drug testing pool or a drug-free workplace program, and add or remove staff to be included
- ⇾ Order an Employment Background Check and view reports
- ⇾ Access our national network of 5000 drug testing locations anywhere in the United States
- ⇾ Register staff for occupational health services
About Health Street's Louisville KY clinics:The first drug test Health Street performed in Louisville, Kentucky was back in January of 2012. Since then, our Louisville clinic locations have completed 280 local drug screenings for our nationwide business clients.
Prescription Opiates in KentuckyLouisville is a city with a population of about 700,000, the largest in Kentucky. From 1999 to 2015, the main cause of drug overdoses in Kentucky were prescription opiates. By 2017, the main contributor to overdose related deaths transferred to synthetic opiates. Synthetics like Fentanyl have stormed onto the drug scene in Kentucky with 780 reported deaths in 2017, a tenfold increase from 2013. On the other hand, deaths involving prescription opiates are at 433 in 2017 and have been stagnant over the years. The numbers are clear: in Kentucky, synthetic opiates present a clear and present danger.
The Bourbon Monolopy in KentuckyAs the birthplace of Bourbon, the state controls 95 percent of Bourbon production. The state of Kentucky has sixty eight distilleries in 2018, when there were only eight in 2009. The industry is booming in Kentucky with a worth of over 8.6 billion dollars. It generates over 20,100 jobs and an annual payroll of one billion dollars. The average salary of all distilling jobs are $95,000 dollars a year, which has been up 23 percent since 2009.
The Kentucky DerbyThe Kentucky Derby is one of the coolest things available in Kentucky. It happens annually, on the first Saturday of May. The cheapest ticket you can buy is $40, with the most expensive being $60 on the day of the event. Prize money for the derby is quite hefty, as last year the winning owners collected $1.24 million dollars.
Louisville KY DNA TestingHealth Street also offers DNA and paternity tests in Louisville KY.
Clinic Hours and Information
Neighborhoods In and Around Louisville That We Cover
- Old Lousville
- East Market District
- Waverly hills
- Crescent Hill
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. “Kentucky Opioid Summary.” NIDA, 30 Mar. 2019, www.drugabuse.gov/opioid-summaries-by-state/kentucky-opioid-summary.
- “Bourbon Facts.” Kentucky Distillers Association, kybourbon.com/bourbon_culture-2/key_bourbon_facts/.
- kathleen_elk. “Country House Wins the 145th Kentucky Derby-Here's How Much Money the Owners Get Paid.” CNBC, CNBC, 6 May 2019, www.cnbc.com/2019/05/06/how-much-money-the-winning-kentucky-derby-owners-earn.html.