Drug Testing and DNA Testing - Lakeport, CA
Register for your employees, yourself, or a third party. An authorization barcode and map of the clinic will be sent to you immediately (or to the person you specify) via text and email. Results are fast, signed by a doctor, and reported securely online.
About Health Street’s Lakeport CA clinics:
Health Street has provided drug testing in Lakeport, California since February of 2015.
Clinic Hours and Information
Types of Drug Tests at our Lakeport CA clinics:
In Lakeport, Health Street offers the widest variety and selection of drug tests anywhere, which allows employers, courts, attorneys, and private individuals to choose from a wide variety of non-DOT or DOT drug and alcohol tests which can detect virtually any substance.
Available Testing Methods
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- Urine Drug Testing (DOT or non-DOT)
- Alcohol Testing (breath alcohol or EtG tests)
- Court Ordered Drug Testing
- DOT Random Pool Membership
eResults portal for Employers: StaffGlass™
Business users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. Once logged in, business users can:
- ⇾ Register for drug or alcohol tests and pick clinics nationwide; view results and status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
Types of DNA Tests at our Lakeport CA clinics:
The most commonly ordered DNA test is a paternity test to conclusively establish whether or not a man is the biological father of a child.
In addition to paternity testing, we also offer:
- ⇾ Grandparent DNA Test (if the father is not available for testing)
- ⇾ Sibling DNA Test (possible brothers, sisters, or half-siblings)
- ⇾ Avuncular DNA Test (aunt/uncle and niece/nephew)
Specimens we can test for DNA
The easiest and most reliable way to obtain genetic material for a paternity test is to take a swab of the inner cheeks of the parties. The skin cells of the inner cheek, known as buccal cells, rub off easily onto cotton swabs and remain in place for shipment to our laboratory. A Legal Paternity Test at our Lakeport clinics is done by cheek swab.
Other specimens, such as hair, fingernails, and garments that might contain someone’s DNA, can also be tested. An Alternative Specimen DNA Test is done by registering online and shipping the specimens to us.
Legal DNA Tests vs. “Peace of Mind” At-Home Tests
When deciding which type of DNA test is right for you, consider first what you might do with the results. In order for the results of a DNA test to hold up in court, the test must be done at a clinic using strict chain of custody procedures. Our Lakeport DNA testing technicians are trained to follow guidelines that ensure that the results can be used for legal purposes.
How to schedule a DNA Test in Lakeport CA
Scheduling a DNA test at one of our Lakeport clinics is simple and fast, and we often have appointments available in the same week, though it’s always helpful to schedule in advance to make sure you get the time you want. We have clinics in Lakeport, plus many more throughout California and across the nation. Not every one of our clinics performs DNA tests. During registration, we’ll show you the nearest locations so you can choose the one that’s most convenient. You’ll pick the times and days that you prefer.