Drug Testing and DNA Testing - Darien, CT
In Darien, CT, Health Street offers DNA tests, paternity testing, and drug and alcohol testing at our testing center. You can register online for drug tests or DNA tests. Our drug testing options include DOT and non-DOT urine drug tests, breath alcohol tests, EtG alcohol tests, and hair follicle drug tests. Paternity tests and DNA tests for siblings, aunts, uncles, and grandparents are performed at our Darien lab.
Call (203) 309-2537 or order your test online easily and conveniently. Register for yourself, a family member, or your staff. Rest assured, we'll text you as well as send an email with an authorization barcode immediately; it can also go to the person taking the test. Fast results, signed by our MRO, are reported securely online.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Drug Testing at our Darien CT clinics:Health Street has the largest selection of drug testing and employment screening services in Darien. Employers can access our services to set up a drug free workplace, families can get court ordered drug testing, and attorneys and private individuals can register for non-DOT drug tests, Department of Transportation (DOT) drug tests, and more.
Available Drug Testing Panels and Methods
- Learn about our Hair Follicle Drug Tests
- See a full list of our Urine Drug Testing services, including:
- Choose from our Alcohol Testing options (such as breathalyzer, EtG test, or PEth blood alcohol)
- About our Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Learn about Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance with 46 CFR Part 40:
Employee Drug Testing: eResults Portal for EmployersBusiness users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. When logged in, human resources and other company executives can manage their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Register for drug screenings for reasons such as: pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion.
- ⇾ Find a drug test clinic in Darien CT or pick from our lab testing locations anywhere in the United States; you can order your test online, view results, and check status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and background screening
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's Darien CT clinics:The first drug test Health Street performed in Darien, Connecticut was back in March of 2015.
Substance Abuse Trends and Statistics for Darien CTThe state of Connecticut has decriminalized possession of small amounts of marijuana; other simple drug charges have turned into misdemeanors instead of felonies. In Darien, there are no major reports on drug violence or extensive drug use, though of course it lurks in the shadows in even the wealthiest towns.
Is Darien CT Open for Business?Darien is a small town of around 21,600 people in Fairfield County, Connecticut. The median household income is over $200,000 per year, and the poverty rate is under 4%, making this a desired, high end community. The median property value is $1.4 million. Residents of Darien, CT often work in Finance, Professional and Technical Services, and Health Care.
Visiting or Relocating to Darien?Darien, Connecticut is a safe place to live, work and raise children. There are beautiful beaches and delicious food all around, with a wildlife sanctuary and many dog friendly locations to enjoy with the furriest members of the family.
Types of DNA Tests at our Darien CT clinics:The most commonly ordered DNA test is a paternity test to conclusively establish whether or not a man is the biological father of a child.
Legal Paternity Testing can be performed at our testing centers, as well as DNA tests for any close family relationship:
- ⇾ Grandparent DNA Test (if the father is not available for testing)
- ⇾ Sibling DNA Test (possible brothers, sisters, or half-siblings)
- ⇾ Avuncular DNA Test (aunt/uncle and niece/nephew)
Specimens we can test for DNAThe easiest and most reliable way to obtain a DNA sample for DNA paternity testing is to take a swab of the inner cheeks of the parties. The skin cells of the inner cheek, known as buccal cells, rub off easily onto cotton swabs and remain in place for shipment to our laboratory. A Legal Paternity Test at our Darien clinics is done by cheek swab.
Other specimens, such as hair, fingernails, and garments that might contain someone's DNA, can also be tested. An Alternative Specimen DNA Test is done by registering online and shipping the specimens to us.