Drug Test - Cheshire, CT
Health Street provides drug and alcohol testing in Cheshire, CT at our centrally located facility. Call (203) 586-4119 or register online. Drug testing options include DOT and non-DOT urine drug tests, breath alcohol tests, EtG alcohol tests, and hair follicle drug and alcohol tests.
Whether you're drug testing your employees, yourself, or a family member, just choose your test and pick a clinic. A registration barcode will be sent to you immediately (or to the person you specify). A map and GPS directions will be linked to the barcode. Results are fast and reported securely in our online portal.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Clinic Hours and Information
Types of Drug Tests at our Cheshire CT clinics:
In Cheshire, Health Street offers the widest variety and selection of drug tests anywhere, which allows employers, courts, attorneys, and private individuals to choose from a wide variety of non-DOT or DOT drug and alcohol tests which can detect virtually any substance.
Available Testing Methods
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- Urine Drug Testing (DOT or non-DOT)
- Alcohol Testing (breath alcohol or EtG tests)
- Court Ordered Drug Testing
- DOT Random Pool Membership
eResults portal for Employers: StaffGlass™
Business users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. Once logged in, business users can:
- ⇾ Register for drug or alcohol tests and pick clinics nationwide; view results and status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
Cheshire CT DNA Testing
Health Street also offers DNA and paternity tests in Cheshire CT.