Drug Test - Allentown, PA
Whether you're drug testing your employees, yourself, or a family member, just choose your test and pick a clinic. A registration barcode will be sent to you immediately (or to the person you specify). A map and GPS directions will be linked to the barcode. Results are fast and reported securely in our online portal.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Types of Drug Tests at our Allentown PA clinics:
In Allentown, Health Street offers the biggest selection of drug testing services anywhere. Employers, courts, attorneys, and private individuals can choose from a wide variety of non-DOT or DOT drug and alcohol tests, with the ability to detect virtually any substance.
Available Testing Methods
- Learn about our Hair Follicle Drug Tests
- See a full list of our Urine Drug Testing services, including:
- Choose from our Alcohol Testing options (such as breathalyzer, EtG test, or PEth blood alcohol)
- About our Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Learn about DOT Requirements and compliance, such as:
eResults portal for Employers: StaffGlass™
Business users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. Once logged in, business users can:
- ⇾ Register for drug or alcohol tests and pick clinics nationwide; view results and status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street’s Allentown PA clinics:
The first drug test Health Street performed in Allentown, Pennsylvania was back in April of 2014. Since then, our Allentown clinic locations have completed 68 local drug screenings for our nationwide business clients.
Drug Abuse in Allentown PA: Stats and Trends
Allentown, PA has one of the highest amounts of drug related deaths in the United States. In 2015, 26 per 100,000 people died of drug related causes, which was nearly double from the previous year. Cocaine use has also nearly doubled; there was a 41 percent increase in cocaine related deaths from 2015 to 2016.
Local Economy, Major Industries in Allentown PA
Allentown, PA is home to many large companies which keep the people of the city employed, such as Norfolk Southern Railway, and PPL. The city took a huge hit when in 2009, MACK Trucks decided to move locations for Allentown to Greensboro, North Carolina, causing the loss of over 600 jobs. It has also suffered from the loss of its steel plants, causing in a shift in the focus of its economy.
Life in Allentown for Residents and Vistors
Although much of the industry has changed in Allentown, that does not mean that the area is not rich with culture. Previously used mills, factories and other industrial buildings have been converted into homes and restaurants. This modernization has created a unique kind of city, which is now ranked 18th in the country for best places to retire.
A Few of the Allentown Neighborhoods We Service
- Hamilton District
- Old Allentown
- Mosser Village
- Jordan Heights
- Union Terrace
- Eighth Ward
- Park Ridge
- Midway Manor
- South Poplar
Clinic Hours and Information
- “Allentown Is One of the Best Places to Live in America.” U.S. News & World Report, U.S. News & World Report, realestate.usnews.com/places/pennsylvania/allentown.
- “Allentown, Pennsylvania Alcohol and Drug Rehab – Addiction Center.” AddictionCenter, www.addictioncenter.com/rehabs/pennsylvania/allentown/.
Allentown PA DNA Testing
Health Street also offers DNA and paternity tests in Allentown PA.