Drug Testing and DNA Testing - Simsbury, CT
Simsbury, CT employers and individuals can get drug testing and DNA tests at Health Street's clinic. You can sign up for a test for your employees, yourself, or a family member. Health Street offers drug testing and DNA tests. Just choose the test that meets your needs, pick the lab location that is most convenient, and register online.
Our drug test panels include urine tests, alcohol EtG tests, hair follicle drug tests, and DOT drug and alcohol testing. We also provide legal paternity tests, sibling DNA studies, and DNA tests to determine any close family relationship. If you have any questions, dial (860) 845-6114 or just register quickly and easily on our website. A barcode will be sent to you (or the person that you set up). Then, you or they can just come on in. The test results are signed off on by our Medical Review Officer (MRO) and reported safely and securely.
Types of Drug Tests at our Simsbury CT labs:In Simsbury, Health Street offers the widest variety and selection of drug tests anywhere, which allows employers, courts, attorneys, and private individuals to choose from a wide variety of non-DOT or DOT drug and alcohol tests which can detect virtually any substance.
Available Testing Methods
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- Urine Drug Testing (DOT or non-DOT)
- Alcohol Testing (breath alcohol or EtG tests)
- Court Ordered Drug Testing
- DOT Random Pool Membership
eResults portal for Employers: StaffGlass™Business users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. Once logged in, business users can:
- ⇾ Register for drug or alcohol tests and pick clinics nationwide; view results and status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's Simsbury CT clinics:Health Street has provided drug testing in Simsbury, Connecticut since November of 2015.
Types of DNA Tests at our Simsbury CT clinics:The most commonly ordered DNA test is a paternity test to conclusively establish whether or not a man is the biological father of a child.
Paternity Testing can be performed at our testing centers, as well as DNA tests for any close family relationship:
- ⇾ Grandparent DNA Test (if the father is not available for testing)
- ⇾ Sibling DNA Test (possible brothers, sisters, or half-siblings)
- ⇾ Avuncular DNA Test (aunt/uncle and niece/nephew)
Specimens we can test for DNAThe easiest and most reliable way to obtain a DNA sample for paternity testing is to take a swab of the inner cheeks of the parties. The skin cells of the inner cheek, known as buccal cells, rub off easily onto cotton swabs and remain in place for shipment to our laboratory. A Legal Paternity Test at our Simsbury clinics is done by cheek swab.
Other specimens, such as hair, fingernails, and garments that might contain someone's DNA, can also be tested. An Alternative Specimen DNA Test is done by registering online and shipping the specimens to us.