Drug Test - Lexington, KY
Health Street provides drug and alcohol testing in Lexington, KY at 11 conveniently located facilities. Call (859) 721-0611 or register online. Drug testing options include DOT and non-DOT urine drug tests, breath alcohol tests, EtG alcohol tests, and hair follicle drug and alcohol tests.
Whether you're drug testing your employees, yourself, or a family member, just choose your test and pick a laboratory testing location. A registration barcode will be sent to you immediately (or to the person you specify). A map and GPS directions will be linked to the barcode. Test results are fast, accurate, and reported securely in our online portal.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Types of Drug Tests at our locations in Lexington KYHealth Street offers drug testing services such as: 5 panel drug test up to 22 panels, Department of Transportation DOT drug test, rapid results or lab testing, with or without alcohol EtG test included, the option to exclude THC, and more.
Our selection of urine drug testing services and drug screenings allow you to test for nearly any drug consumed in the recent past.
5 Panel Drug Test - $75
This is the traditional, basic drug test for street drugs, including:
9 Panel Drug Test - $85
This test includes all of the above plus the following prescription drugs:
10 Panel Drug Test - $89
This is a great option for employment drug testing - it includes well known street drugs and prescription drugs, including all 9 of the ones listed above, plus methaqualone.
***Health Street Recommends 12 Panel***
12 Panel Drug Test - $149
This panel is an excellent choice and value, and more importantly, it tests for expanded opiates and Ecstasy. This test is a 10 panel plus:
- ⇾ MDMA/6AM (Ecstasy, Molly)
- ⇾ Expanded opiate class: Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Vicodan, Percocet, Oxycontin)
This is a great panel option for legal purposes. As the opioid epidemic continues to rise and impact Lexington, it is important to be aware that many of the dangerous, synthetic opiates are not picked up by lower panel tests. Our 16 panel picks up these 4 additional opiate classes in addition to the drugs included above:
- ⇾ Meperidine (Demerol)
- ⇾ Tramadol
- ⇾ Buprenorphine (Suboxone)
- ⇾ Fentanyl
Alcohol Drug TestsAlcohol can be tested through the urine, hair, breath, or blood. Basic urine alcohol tests (12 hour look-back) or EtG urine alcohol tests (3 day look-back) can be added to any of our drug testing panels, or they can be done on a standalone basis. Choose the type of alcohol drug testing that looks back at the specific period of time that matters to you:
- ⇾ Breath Alcohol Tests are the most appropriate tests to use in the workplace if on-the-job alcohol use is suspected, or after any accidents. On-site breathalizers in the Lexington KY area are also available for emergencies.
- ⇾ urine EtG Alcohol Tests go back up to 3 days; there's also a less expensive 12 hour urine alcohol test.
- ⇾ PEth Blood Alcohol can tell if someone has been drinking over the past 3 weeks
- ⇾ Hair EtG Test is a hair follicle alcohol test that goes back 3 months
DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing - Lexington KYDOT Drug and Alcohol Tests
Health Street's Lexington facilities offer DOT drug and breath alcohol tests. Urine specimens are processed at SAMHSA certified laboratories. Members of our Random Pool get discounts on DOT drug tests.
Random Pool - $99
Health Street administers DOT Random Pools and testing programs for companies of all sizes based in and around Lexington, across Kentucky. Our local presence combined with our national clinic network and easy online pool management makes DOT compliance a breeze.
USCG Drug Testing - $150
Many Lexington businesses and residents are involved, directly or indirectly, with maritime, and therefore, they are regulated by the United States Coast Guard and must comply with these drug testing regulations. Our Lexington clinics offer a specially designated USCG Merchant Marines Drug Test Package, which includes everything you need to meet the strict USCG DOT drug testing requirements.
Hair Follicle Drug Testing Lexington KY ✂Hair drug tests can detect drug or alcohol use for a far greater period of time - 90 days - than a standard urine drug test. Hair follicle drug tests are performed at our Lexington facilities by cutting a small amount of either head hair or body hair. Hair Tests Options
- → 5 Panel Hair Follicle Drug Test
- → 9 Panel Hair Follicle Drug Test
- → 12 Panel Hair Follicle Drug Test
- → Hair Alcohol Test
- → See all Hair Tests
StaffGlass™... the Employer eResults PortalEmployers get an added bonus: free access to premium support by phone and our award winning online StaffGlass™ portal. Once logged into StaffGlass™, business users can:
- ⇾ Securely order pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion drug testing
- ⇾ View secure drug testing results
- ⇾ Order and view eSignature employee documents such as policies and procedures, job applications, and more
- ⇾ Setup a random drug testing pool, and add or remove staff to be included
- ⇾ Order an Employment Background Check and view reports
- ⇾ Access our national network of 5000 drug testing locations anywhere in the United States
- ⇾ Register staff for occupational health services
How To Register for a Drug Test in Lexington KYLexington employers, individuals, courts, and attorneys can order your test online for Health Street's Lexington KY clinics. Register online for your company, yourself, your employees, a family member, or a third party during business days or weekends. Our state of the art registration system makes it extremely simple.
About Health Street's Lexington KY clinics:Health Street has provided drug testing in Lexington, Kentucky since December of 2012. From then until now, our Lexington facilities have completed 195 drug tests for local and nationwide employers.
Data Regarding Drug Abuse in LexingtonThe state of Kentucky had 989 opioid related overdose deaths in 2016, one of the highest of any state in the country. Synthetic opioid deaths have been increasing at an alarming rate from 70 in 2012 to 465 in 2016. In Lexington alone, which has a population of just over 300,000, there are more than 100 drug related deaths per year. To combat these issues, substance abuse treatment and violence prevention programs have been open to the public with easy access to get help.
Is Lexington KY Open for Business?The City of Lexington, Kentucky is invested in their community as their goal is to improve the quality of life by providing more opportunities and competition. Competition spurs growth, attracts individuals to good jobs, and produces higher wages for the community. According to the Economic Development department of Lexington, the city is at an all time high when it comes to employment.
Visiting or Relocating to Lexington?Lexington, KY offers a variety of things to do from special events to dining, arts, and local history. Many Civil war sites are located in Kentucky such as the Commonwealth of Kentucky and other historical sites like the Mary Todd Lincoln House and the Hunt-Morgan House which are must see attraction that take you back in time. Overall, Lexington has a small town feel where visitors and residents can explore and enjoy the unique atmosphere and culture.
Lexington KY DNA TestingHealth Street also offers DNA and paternity tests in Lexington KY.
Clinic Hours and Information
Neighborhoods In and Around Lexington That We Cover
- Bryan Station
- Masterson Station
- Griffin Gate
- Chevy Chase
- Code for America. “Lexington Uses an App to Match People with Drug and Alcohol Recovery Resources.” Code for America, www.codeforamerica.org/featured-stories/lexington-uses-an-app-to-match-people-with-drug-and-alcohol-recovery-resources.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. “Kentucky Opioid Summary.” NIDA, 28 Feb. 2018, www.drugabuse.gov/opioid-summaries-by-state/kentucky-opioid-summary.
- “Economic Development.” City of Lexington, www.lexingtonky.gov/economicdevelopment.
- “Lexington, Kentucky.” Livability, 6 Mar. 2017, livability.com/ky/lexington.