5 Panel Urine Drug Test
Health Street’s most basic drug test is the 5 Panel Urine Drug Test, which can detect five of the most commonly consumed street drugs.
The 5 panel test has traditionally been known as an industry standard, but the proliferation of new types of drugs and a movement towards prescription drug abuse has led most companies and legal jurisdictions to require testing of expanded panels, such as 10 or 12.
When you order this test, you can walk into any one of our 2500+ Health Street locations with the registration code that we will provide.
What is included in a 5 panel urine drug test?
- Marijuana (THC, cannabinoids)
- Phencyclidine (PCP - angel dust)
- Amphetamines (including methamphetamines, also known as crystal meth)
- Opiates (including heroin, codeine and morphine)
Results take one or two business days for a negative. The report is posted to your secure login to our website. If the screening is not negative, because of legitimate prescription medications or unprescribed substances, the lab will run a GC/MS confirmation test, which can take about a week.
Medical Review Officer
All Health Street drug tests are reviewed by a Medical Review Officer (MRO) - a licensed physician and toxicology expert. If your results are non-negative, you’ll be notified to call our doctor. This is your opportunity to explain (and prove) any prescription medications you are currently consuming. If the doctor determines that your prescribed medications caused the non-negative, then your result will be listed as negative, not positive.
How to Order a Test
Once purchased, you'll receive a registration code that can be used at the nearest clinic to the city, state and/or ZIP code that you choose. This will be emailed to you within 1 hour if ordered during normal business hours. If ordered after hours, it will come the next business morning.
What Drugs are Not Included in a 5 Panel Urine Drug Test?
The 5 panel drug test is basic; it does not screen for every drug. You may wish to upgrade to include the following substances.
- Benzodiazepines (Xanax)
- Methaqualone (Quaaludes)
- Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Oxycontin (if you need this included, get the 5 panel drug test plus Oxycontin)
- Alcohol (if you need this included, get the 5 panel urine drug test plus urine alcohol test)
- Ecstasy, Molly, MDMA (if you need this included, get the Non-DOT 5 Panel + MDMA + 6AM Urine Drug Screen)
5 Panel Urine Drug Test