Drug Testing and DNA Testing - Erlanger, KY
In Erlanger, KY, Health Street offers DNA tests, paternity testing, and drug and alcohol testing at 2 testing centers. You can register online for drug tests or DNA tests. Our drug testing options include DOT and non-DOT urine drug tests, breath alcohol tests, EtG alcohol tests, and hair follicle drug tests. Paternity tests and DNA tests for siblings, aunts, uncles, and grandparents are performed at our Erlanger labs.
Call (859) 203-0977 or order your test online easily and conveniently. Register for yourself, a family member, or your staff. We'll text you as well as send an email with an authorization barcode immediately; it can also go to the person taking the test. Fast results, signed by our MRO, are reported securely online.
Types of Drug Tests at our Erlanger KY labs:In Erlanger, Health Street offers the widest variety and selection of drug tests anywhere, which allows employers, courts, attorneys, and private individuals to choose from a wide variety of non-DOT or DOT drug and alcohol tests which can detect virtually any substance.
Available Testing Methods
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- Urine Drug Testing (DOT or non-DOT)
- Alcohol Testing (breath alcohol or EtG tests)
- Court Ordered Drug Testing
- DOT Random Pool Membership
eResults portal for Employers: StaffGlass™Business users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. Once logged in, business users can:
- ⇾ Register for drug or alcohol tests and pick clinics nationwide; view results and status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's Erlanger KY clinics:The first drug test Health Street performed in Erlanger, Kentucky was back in February of 2011. Since then, our Erlanger clinic locations have completed 120 local drug screenings for our nationwide business clients.
Types of DNA Tests at our Erlanger KY clinics:The most commonly ordered DNA test is a paternity test to conclusively establish whether or not a man is the biological father of a child.
Paternity Testing can be performed at our testing centers, as well as DNA tests for any close family relationship:
- ⇾ Grandparent DNA Test (if the father is not available for testing)
- ⇾ Sibling DNA Test (possible brothers, sisters, or half-siblings)
- ⇾ Avuncular DNA Test (aunt/uncle and niece/nephew)
Specimens we can test for DNAThe easiest and most reliable way to obtain a DNA sample for paternity testing is to take a swab of the inner cheeks of the parties. The skin cells of the inner cheek, known as buccal cells, rub off easily onto cotton swabs and remain in place for shipment to our laboratory. A Legal Paternity Test at our Erlanger clinics is done by cheek swab.
Other specimens, such as hair, fingernails, and garments that might contain someone's DNA, can also be tested. An Alternative Specimen DNA Test is done by registering online and shipping the specimens to us.