"It's great. It's awesome. Keep doing it!"
WPIX 11 TV, featuring Health Street on the news
"Fox News' John Huddy caught up with Health Street"
Dari Alexander, Fox 5 News
"It used to be that DNA testing could only take place in a hospital"
Rosanna Scotto, Fox 5 Good Day, interviewing Health Street staff live
"The results are legal, and hold up in court"
"It's quick, convenient, and private"
Carolina Reid, ABC News, outside of Health Street
"I realized that’s where I should go — because that question had been running through my head."
A Health Street client, quoted in a NY Post article about the company
* Legal DNA Paternity Test at any of our 1000+ clinics.
* Appointment is required for a Legal DNA Test.
* AABB Certified Lab processes all DNA Tests.
* Paternity Test Results take about a week.
* The parties can test together or separately.
* Home DNA Tests can be ordered for peace of mind.
* DNA Test can be done on 2, 3, 4 or more people.
* Mother is not required for a Paternity Test.
* Use our Legal DNA Test for Child Support or Custody.
* Immigration DNA Test - 170 countries worldwide.
* Our paternity test is a minimum of 99% accurate.
* Drug Test available at over 5000 clinics
* Onsite Drug Testing - we come to your business to test groups
* SAMHSA Certified Lab processes all urine specimens
* MRO Reviews all drug test results (Medical Review Officer)
* Hair Follicle Drug Test - 90 day lookback
* Register online or call us; then send your employees to our clinics
* Negative drug test results take a day, sometimes two.
* Non-negatives get GC/MS laboratory confirmation test
* DOT Drug Tests available at over 5000 clinics
* We notify you of employees selected for Random Drug Tests
* SAMHSA Certified Lab processes all specimens
* MRO Reviews all drug tests (Medical Review Officer)
* Drug and Alcohol Test available at over 5000 clinics
* Random programs can be customized to your needs
* Child Custody Drug and Alcohol Testing
* OUr MRO, a doctor, reviews all drug test results
* Register first, then come to one of our clinics.
* Negative results take a day, sometimes two.
* Non-negatives can take about a week.
* Random testing - we notify you when selected for drug or alcohol test.
* We can fax or email your results to your probation officer at no charge.