Health Street provides DNA, paternity, drug & alcohol testing at our Fort Worth, TX labs. Register at (682) 200-2406. Once scheduled, you (or your staff) can walk in with photo ID. After we collect the specimen, it is transferred to our certified laboratory for professional analysis. Results are fast, accurate, and signed by a doctor.
Drug TestsEmployers, courts, attorneys, and private individuals can choose from a wide variety of non-DOT or DOT drug and alcohol tests which can detect virtually any substance. Drug tests can be performed at any of our clinics, or on-site at your place of business, at job fairs, athletic competitions, or mobile post-accident at any time of day or night. We can screen as many staff members as you wish.
Available Testing Methods
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- Urine Drug Testing (DOT or non-DOT)
- Employment Drug Testing
- Alcohol Testing (e.g., “Breathalyzers”, urine, or EtG tests)
- Court Ordered Drug Testing
- DOT Random Pool
DNA TestsAt our Fort Worth clinics, we offer paternity tests and legal DNA tests to determine fatherhood or other relationships with 99.9% confidence or greater. The results can be used in court, to change the name on a birth certificate, to petition for child support or social security, or to alter inheritance procedures or wills. Health Street also works with AABB Certified laboratories to provide Immigration DNA testing as proof of a relationship when required by the US Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
Available Testing Methods
Background screeningHealth Street provides comprehensive criminal and employment Background screening. We conduct national criminal database searches and in-person courthouse record reviews throughout TX. We can also perform complete reviews of your job candidate’s employment history, educational records, licensure, and online social media posts.
Where are we located?We have 5 clinics in Fort Worth:
- Our 8th Avenue clinic is located just across the street from King Tut, right off West Magnolia Avenue.
- Our North Beach Street clinic is located next to Woolley's Frozen Custard and HealthFirst Medical Group, right off Prewett Road.
- Our Mall Circle clinic is located just across the street from Albertsons, right off Green Oaks Road.
- Our Oakmont Boulevard clinic is located just across the street from Garden Terrace, right off Bryant Irvin Road.
- Our 8th Avenue clinic is located just across the street from Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth, right off Mistletoe Boulevard.