Drug Testing and DNA Testing - Daytona Beach, FL
You can choose our Department of Transportation DOT drug test, any of several urine drug testing panels, breath alcohol tests, an alcohol EtG test, or a hair drug test. DNA paternity testing and other DNA tests, such as testing for siblings, aunts, uncles, or grandparents, are also done at our centers in Daytona Beach. Test results can be used for legal matters such as child support. Call (386) 204-0373 or just sign up on the website. We'll text and email a barcode so you or the person you are testing can come right in. Doctor-signed, accurate results are reported quickly and securely online.
Workforce Screening, Digitally Delivered
Drug Testing at our Daytona Beach FL clinics:Health Street has the largest selection of drug testing and employment screening services in Daytona Beach. Employers can access our services to set up a drug free workplace, families can get court ordered drug testing, and attorneys and private individuals can register for non-DOT drug tests, Department of Transportation (DOT) drug tests, and more.
Available Testing Methods
- Learn about our Hair Follicle Drug Tests
- See a full list of our Urine Drug Testing services, including:
- Choose from our Alcohol Testing options (such as breathalyzer, EtG test, or PEth blood alcohol)
- About our Court Ordered Drug Testing
- Learn about Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance:
Employee Drug Testing: eResults Portal for EmployersBusiness users get access to the amazing StaffGlass™ portal. When logged in, human resources and other company executives can manage their drug testing program, including:
- ⇾ Register for drug screenings for reasons such as: pre-employment, random, post-accident, or reasonable suspicion.
- ⇾ Find a drug test clinic in Daytona Beach FL or pick from our lab testing locations anywhere in the United States; you can order your test online, view results, and check status of all tests
- ⇾ Set up Employment Background Check and view results
- ⇾ Register staff for Occupational Health Services
- ⇾ Manage eSign documents related to the testing process
- ⇾ Setup a random pool, add or remove staff, update staff employment status
About Health Street's Daytona Beach FL clinics:The first drug test Health Street performed in Daytona Beach, Florida was back in February of 2012. Since then, our Daytona Beach clinic locations have completed 90 local drug screenings for our nationwide business clients.
Types of DNA Tests at our Daytona Beach FL clinics:The most commonly ordered DNA test is a paternity test to conclusively establish whether or not a man is the biological father of a child.
Paternity Testing can be performed at our testing centers, as well as DNA tests for any close family relationship:
- ⇾ Grandparent DNA Test (if the father is not available for testing)
- ⇾ Sibling DNA Test (possible brothers, sisters, or half-siblings)
- ⇾ Avuncular DNA Test (aunt/uncle and niece/nephew)
Specimens we can test for DNAThe easiest and most reliable way to obtain a DNA sample for paternity testing is to take a swab of the inner cheeks of the parties. The skin cells of the inner cheek, known as buccal cells, rub off easily onto cotton swabs and remain in place for shipment to our laboratory. A Legal Paternity Test at our Daytona Beach clinics is done by cheek swab.
Other specimens, such as hair, fingernails, and garments that might contain someone's DNA, can also be tested. An Alternative Specimen DNA Test is done by registering online and shipping the specimens to us.